Minutes for June 7 meeting
1) Dave Meyer from Brentwood neighborhood association spoke about his groups activities and a possible collaboration with Wild Warner.
2) Alex Singer presented a detailed list of proposed expenditures for the $2500 grant.
A) voice vote to accept his proposal with exceptions to purchase better quality binoculars and eliminate purchase of canoe.
3) Discussion about need for insurance and by- laws. Jim and Delores to meet to frame by-laws.
4) Tim Nelson will organize lagoon cleanup in conjunction with “Take A Stake In The Lakes”, June 11 and 18.
5) Kathy Free gave a report on continuing goose issue.
6) Jim Carrier showed sample of Wild Warner brochure which will be made soon.
7) Next meeting set for July 5 at Warner Rec center.
8) Meeting adjourned.
Minutes by Tim Nelson